One of the desires of many people today is to have a perfect and radiant smile. But how can we do it? What treatments do we have at our disposal to achieve it?
The majority of the population nowadays, especially young people and adults, attach great importance to physical appearance and esthetics. The smile is one of the first things we notice about a person and that is why we take so much care of it and we want to have perfectly placed and white teeth.
First of all, before anything else, to be able to show off a radiant smile, it is necessary to enjoy good oral health. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of your mouth on a daily basis. Brushing after every meal is essential. In addition, it is advisable to use dental floss, and if necessary, mouthwashes. In this sense, it is of great importance to have a good toothbrush, appropriate for our mouth, and to renew it every three months at the most.
The truth is that only 0.3% of the population is born with that ideal smile we all dream of. The rest of us, less fortunate, have to “help” our teeth to look perfect. It is common to have certain aesthetic problems such as malposition of the teeth, different sizes, gums that show too much… in short, a whole world of small problems that fortunately have a solution with orthodontic treatment. Currently, we have certain treatments that help us to improve the appearance of our smiles. Some of these procedures are well known. Others remain unknown to the general public.
Fortunately, nowadays, the vast majority of things have a solution, and most of them are so easy and effective that it is absurd to be dissatisfied with something as essential as having a beautiful mouth.
Impress clear aligners can help you correct many oral problems such as poor positioning of the teeth, crooked, open or crossbites, dental crowding, diastemas, or gaps between teeth, among many other problems.
How can Impress invisible orthodontics help you to have a perfect smile?
Impress clear aligners are a treatment that has been launched on the market relatively recently, which consists of the manufacture of a custom-made transparent splint that wraps around the teeth to control the displacement of the teeth into the correct position. As the splint is invisible, other people will not notice that you are wearing it. The splint is made of plastic materials and is changed every two weeks, approximately, according to the indications of specialists. This treatment is removable, so the patient can remove the aligners whenever needed, for example, when eating. In addition, the treatment time is usually similar to that required with braces orthodontics.
In addition, this type of orthodontics differs from other types of orthodontics in aspects such as:
- It can be taken off and put on: Impress clear aligners are removable and can be taken out to eat or brush your teeth. But it is necessary to know that it is always advisable to wear them for at least 22 hours.
- The comfort of the treatment: it is a treatment that only has a pair of splints, it does not have any wire that can damage you like other types of treatments.
- It is very esthetic: since they are invisible, few people will realize that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment. It is almost imperceptible to the eye.
- Efficiency: thanks to its advanced technology, Impress clear aligners provide you with efficiency from the very first moment.
- Hygienic: as it is a removable treatment, you will have total freedom and ease to brush your teeth without any problem or inconvenience and you will also be able to clean the splints thoroughly.
- Healthy: due to the previous reason, the risk of diseases such as caries or gingivitis is reduced, as well as bad breath.
- Fast results: as it is an invisible treatment, it is much easier to see satisfactory results in a short period of time. Although it is true that each patient is different and it depends on the oral problems to be solved, after a few months you can see the first results of the treatment.
- Tailor-made treatment for each patient: 3D virtual technology ensures that the aligners are just the right size for you.
- Comfortable for athletes: if you practice sports, Impress clear aligners will not be a problem.
- Less painful: as it is a treatment that is not composed of wires, it is less painful and does not cause wounds or sores inside the mouth or gums. Although it does cause slight discomfort for a few hours each time the splints are changed because the teeth perform micromovement.
- Free first appointment at the clinic: the first visit with the orthodontist will be free of charge.
- Follow-up with your doctor: continuous follow-up by a specialist, thanks to a mobile application.
- 24/7 support: the patient will be able to ask any question at any time during the whole treatment.
From all of the above, it can be concluded that one of the keys to a perfect smile is to have aligned and level teeth. This is probably the most important condition. To achieve this, the main treatment we have is orthodontics, which offers spectacular results. Today there are a number of different orthodontic treatment modalities. Each type of treatment is more adapted to different needs or tastes, depending on each type of client. For this reason, there is no one treatment better than another, but it is true that Impress clear aligners are gaining great importance in the market, especially among adults.
If you consider yourself a responsible person, who gives great importance to the aesthetics of your smile, you do not want other people to notice that you have an appliance, you do not want to suffer any pain during the treatment and you do not mind paying a little more for it, then the ideal treatment for you are clear aligners.
Do not forget to go to an expert with extensive experience and inform yourself about the subject before undergoing any type of treatment. Health comes first.