ITIL is a premium IT service management and delivery framework. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a tool to change, transform and develop the IT sector. The objective of the ITIL foundation course is to achieve predictable service levels and boost performance. ITIL is a part of ITSM (IT Service Management) for best practices publications. ITIL is currently owned by AXELOS, a joint venture of the UK Cabinet Office and Capita PIC.
ITIL extends support to IT service providers for the enhancement of their quality and capability.
It finds its usage in all sorts of organizations and thus provides a strong structural framework to them. ITIL must be opted by the professionals and organizations to offer valuable services to the customers.
ITIL certification proves your worth in the IT field. It stands firm in your support to claim that you have learnt the best skills, service management practices, processes, IT nomenclature, and modern IT methods. ITIL uses leading performance indicators to take note of the IT sector’s performance, progress, issues, and scope of improvements. ITIL brings up scalable and flexible practices for IT sectors. It serves as a boon for IT service management.
ITIL comprises of 5 stages
- ITIL Service Strategy – Meant for orienting IT department with the mainstream business.
- ITIL Service Design – Encouraging best services that support the core business.
- ITIL Service Transition – Metamorphosis from developmental phase into the operational phase.
- ITIL Service Operation – Delivering services at the promised service level.
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement – Continually improving the services offered.
ITIL can also be used in conjunction with other sorted applications like
- Six Sigma
- ISO 27000
- ISO/IEC 20000
Advantages of ITIL Certification Course
The benefits of ITIL certification are priceless and countless. Here are the top recognized benefits of ITIL –
- Standard IT Procedures – ITIL familiarizes you with standard IT procedures and terms. It acquaints you with established Information Technology procedures globally.
- A better outlook – The modern era calls for smarter plans. Learn better IT skills with KnowledgeHut ITIL foundation course. It boosts the potential in you to serve better to your brand.
- Globally recognized – ITIL sets IT benchmarks for both professionals and organisations. It is now considered as IT sector expertise certification. It can create wonders for your career.
- Salary Hike – We always hope for raise in our salary. This certification besides increasing your skills gets you a 15% hike in your salary. This makes you count in top professionals of the company and holds up your pay accordingly.
- Contributor – After the ITIL course completion, you aren’t just a normal employee but a key contributor to the growth of the company. Your improved capabilities can look for potential benefits and risks associated with any approach and solve the issues in a better way.
This way you can draw a solid foundation in the product market, enhance your productivity, grace as a leading IT professional, get your credibility refined and finally upgrade your earning potential.
The advantages aren’t limited to the individual itself. The associated company also gets strengthened by –
- Incorporating IT into business
- Putting forward better services
- Decreased efforts, time, money, and resources spent on product development
- A brief understanding of customer needs and satisfaction
- Superior management of risks
ITIL Foundation Course in Chennai
The Foundation course is for the basic understanding of the ITIL framework. The candidates can learn ITSM for the production, delivery, and improvement of technological products and services. It will give you a better understanding of the operation of modern IT and digital organizations, speed and efficiency improvement by value streams, and cultural and behavioural principles guiding the IT sector. The foundation focuses on –
- Chief concepts of service management
- All 4 features of service management
- ITIL 7 key practices
- ITIL Service Value System
After ITIL Foundation certification you can either opt for managing professional certification, strategic leader certification, or ITIL master course.
- ITIL Foundation Examination Format
- 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- The minimum percentage required to pass is 65%
- Time limit – 60 minutes
ITIL Foundation Course Eligibility Criteria
ITIL framework has no particular eligibility criteria. Anyone and everyone can go for this course. However, the course is most preferable for individuals like –
- Employees of organisations that use the ITIL framework
- ITSM managers or team members
- Individuals interested in the ITIL framework
- For validating the skills of the IT professionals
ITIL Foundation Syllabus
ITIL 4 framework has 7 modules to be covered –
- 1 Module – Key Concepts of Service Management: It has 3 chapters – key definitions, creating value with services, and key concepts of service relationships.
- 2 Module – The Guiding Principles: It deals with product visibility, feedback, holistic approach, optimization, and automation.
- 3 Module – 4 Dimensions of Service Management: Organizations and people, information and technology, partners and suppliers, and value streams and processes.
- 4 Module – Service Value System (SVS): This includes guiding principles, governance, service value chain, practices, and continuous improvement.
- 5 Module – The service value chain
- 6 Module – Practice: It covers 18 ITIL 4 practices – Continual improvement, information security management, relationship management, supplier management, availability management, capacity, and performance management; change control, incident management, IT asset management, monitoring and event management, problem management, release management, service configuration management, service continuity management, service desk, service level management, service request management, and deployment management.
- 7 Module- Understanding the 7 ITIL Practices: 7 chapters accommodated in this module are – Continual improvement, change control, incident management, problem management, service request management, the service desk, and service level management.
KnowledgeHut brings forth data science with a Python course by leading IT experts. The course is designed to drive your skills with real-time situations, case studies, and many more.
KnowledgeHut is the finest ITIL course provider with an impressive count of more than 350000 individuals trained. We have now conducted more than 300 workshops and are currently teaching in over 100 countries.
Keynote features of KnowledgeHut include –
- Live online sessions for over 16 hours
- 40 granted self-learning hours
- Lifetime access to ITIL Foundation Course
- Assignment modules for revision
- The exam fee is not charged extra by us
- Get 16 PDUs on course completion
- Get personalized mentorship by top ITIL experts
You choose success!
Success always comes with the right choices! Hold on to KnowledgeHut for stepping onto the ladder of success. Get comprehensive support for your ITIL Foundation preparation and continuous learning support. We are here in Chennai waiting for the professionals to come and join us. We aim to unfold the infinite potential in you. Let’s compete globally!
Here is the related article: Three cases why a business should consider investing in an IT package