It is a dream of every woman to have long, fuller, luscious, and fluttery lashes. But in London, women find it extremely difficult to find the right volume mascara and it is extremely irritating to wear uneven lash strips. The only solution to this problem is to use Eyelash Extensions.
Do you also want to get long-lasting fluttering eyelashes? If yes then this article is for you. If you have any bad past experience with eyelash extensions or it accidentally took off your real lashes too. Then it simply means it was not applied in a professional way. Eyelash extensions require you to take extra care. If the lashes are not applied professionally, lashes will fall out quickly or damage your eyes. Carefully read this article, here you will find everything that you should know before getting lash extensions.
10 Benefits of Using Eyelash Extension
Let’s take a moment to read all these important benefits of eyelash extension. Imagine someone is looking in your eyes and could not apart from their eyes from you. This is what lashes will do for you.
If you also want to have long and luscious eyelashes then getting eyelash extensions will be your top beauty treatment. Nowadays, celebrities and bloggers are providing an endless array of makeup tips and inspirations. No wonder, classic or natural glamorous eyelashes are still in demand.
Let’s get into details about the 10 benefits of using eyelash extensions.
- You can get an attractive and beautiful look with fuller eyelashes.
- Mainly lash extensions are used to add fullness to your original lashes.
- Lash extensions are not heavy and they actually feel light and natural on your eyes.
- Professional beauty experts use eyelash extensions to lift your original lashes.
- Eyelash extensions add extra length to your original lashes and make them more flattering.
- With lash extensions, you don’t need 2 or 3 coats of mascara.
- Unlike lash strips, eyelash extension does not damage your original extensions.
- As compared to lash strips, eyelash extensions are water-resistant.
- People use lash extensions to add extra volume to their original lashes.
- Eyelash extensions enhance your eyelashes and make your eyes look bigger and more open.
Most Important Do’s and Don’ts with Lash Extensions
There are few important things that you should keep in mind if you are wearing lash extensions such as
- Always use oil-free makeup remover for your eyes
- Avoid any kind of tugging and pulling
- Keep your lash extensions tangle-free by combing them with a spoolie brush
- Avoid using no waterproof makeup products around the eyes
Frequently Asked Questions About Lash Extensions
What types of eyelash extensions are comfortable?
You get to choose your eyelash extensions from a wide variety. From vegan lash extensions to synthetic stuff, there are different types of eyelash extensions that can suit your eyes. As a client, it is up to you to select the length and width of your lash extension. Normally, a professional beauty expert gives you the option to select your lash size from 7 to 17mm. You can also adjust the thickness of lashes from 0.05 to 0.025mm.
Is it possible to do long-term use of eyelash extension?
With some daily routine care, your eyelash extensions can last up to 6-9 weeks. It is recommended to do refill and touchups in your eyelash extensions for long-term use. Professional beauty experts ask you to get a lash refill every 2 or 4 weeks, it will increase the life span of your lash extension.
What type of glue is used for eyelash extensions?
The Venus Visage eyelash extension glue is widely used by professional beauty experts. The greatest quality about this brand is that it dries fast as compared to other brands. This lash glue takes only 2 seconds to dry and quickly ready to adhere.
Learn more about eyelash extension glues that you can also use
Is it possible to wear makeup of your choice with eyelash extensions?
Yes, you can definitely wear any kind of makeup with lash extensions. Now you don’t have to ditch your glittery makeup or smoky eyes only because you are wearing eyelash extensions. As we all know lash extensions are water-resistant and you can easily wash your face by having them. But be careful with using liquid makeup products, as it will damage the lash glue. And there are chances that your lash extension will come off.
What kind of makeup remover to use with eyelash extension?
You can use oil-free eye makeup remover to clean your eyes. Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is one of the best eye makeup removers because it is completely oil-free. You can also apply eyeliners and mascara with lash extensions only if they are oil-free.
Can you go swimming, work out or take a hot shower with lash extensions?
Yes, you can do all these things but with some extra cautions. It is recommended you wait for 24hrs to take shower after applying for lash extensions. You can also go for a workout, swimming, or take steam with lash extensions but only after 72 hrs.