8th of November is the date of the last match before the Semi-Finals in ICC T20 World Cup 2021. This 42nd entry is between Namibia and India and is scheduled at the pitch of Dubai International Stadium.
We suggest you turn to another source for T20 World Cup 2021 live updates.
Furthermore, it will commence at 7:30 pm India time, 4 pm Namibia time, and 3 pm British Summer Time. UAE has the honor to host this T20 World Cup match as well as the upcoming semi-finals and final.
Match Winning Prediction
Prior to India vs Namibia, the world has witnessed extreme ups and downs of both teams. India gained massive triumphs against Scotland and Afghanistan but was also defeated by Pakistan as well as New Zealand.
On the other hand, Namibia’s fate was not fortunate enough to score considerable victories. Hence, the winning predictability of India is quite high at 98% leaving Namibia at just 2%, according to Google Sports.
Today’s T20 match has the following probable 11 membered teams.
|Michiel du Preez||Wicketkeeper/Batsman||No|
|Michael van Lingen||All-rounder||Yes|
|Pikky Ya France||Batsman||No|
According to The UK Time Sports, this pitch is a great deal for spinners, most particularly during the middle overs. For pacers, the last overs are apt.
Best Batsmen and Bowlers with ICC T20 Ranks
Best Batsman in India: Virat Kohli, ranked at number 4
Best Bowler in India: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, ranked at number 11
Best Batsman in Namibia: Gerhard Erasmus, ranked at number 64
Best Bowler in Namibia: Bernard Scholtz, ranked at number 63