Every year, we see a growing trend in the market share of mobile games. It now stands at more than 50%. The fact that a smartphone is unquestionably the most convenient carrier, with extensive coverage and no difficult manipulations required to install a gaming program, is a key factor in its widespread use.
By 2021, the world’s mobile players will number more than 2.7 billion. Multi-genre games have a sizable following. For instance, Battle Royale, the most popular PUBG Mobile game, has over 800 million downloads! Or consider Fruit Ninja, a simple but addicting game that was a phenomenon at the time and now has over a billion downloads, with no indication that this is the end.
Any firm or developer looking to get into the mobile games market will eventually question the mobile game development process. It may cost anything from $3,000 to one million dollars, depending on a variety of circumstances. However, we doubt that this response satisfies you. To comprehend the cost of mobile game production, you must first become acquainted with the game development process. This is why we’ve written this essay.
What are the steps involved in developing a mobile game?
Do you want to know how much a mobile game will cost to make? Then you must decide where (and when) you will spend your money:
- We do primary research and market analysis. A week has been set out for conducting market research and reviewing competing proposals in order to locate the finest solutions.
- Another week will be devoted to drafting the game design document, which will confirm the game’s general design, target demographic, genre, and other key features.
- The technical effort will take around 2 weeks to complete. Following the development of the terms of reference, it will be feasible to determine the game’s ultimate budget.
- It will take around a week to prototype a broad blueprint of the game, which will help you understand the mechanics and usability of the game process.
- It will take 3 weeks or more to complete a full-fledged game idea for a future game.
- It will take more than two months to program the game.
- It will take 1 week to develop sound effects.
- The finished game takes around a week to test. This is required to identify any game defects and inappropriate system operation.
- The final step is to publish the completed mobile application on the Google Play Store or the App Store. It will take one day to complete.
When it comes to the usual time it takes to construct a gaming application, we’re talking about 4-5 months. If you have a basic idea and game, it will take less time, perhaps 2-3 months.
The cost of a gaming application is directly proportional to the firm with whom you wish to collaborate. The country and location in which you wish to engage a developer have an impact on the price structure. Basically, the hourly rate of remuneration for work is defined by the creators of mobile applications.
Why does it make sense to collaborate with us on mobile games?
So, how much does it cost to create a game for a mobile app? There is no definitive answer because so many elements are involved, as you can see from the list above. We can provide you with the answer to your inquiry if you tell us exactly what you’re looking for.
We can put any game we’ve created in the first position at the top of the list. This is a planet unlike any other, and it will astonish you with its originality. Become a client of ours, and you’ll get a comprehensive variety of services that include not only game production, but also game advertising. We will not only design a game that fulfils your exact specifications, but we will also take care of its placement on playgrounds.
Our team of professional and experienced artists, developers, and other professionals will be able to bring any of your ideas to reality. We use cutting-edge technology to create mobile games that are as useful as possible. You may rest assured that the mobile app game development cost will be open and reasonable. We’ll be able to demonstrate that even the overcrowded mobile gaming industry can be shocked.