The festivity of colors and flavors, the London Coffee Festival, is soon to delight you all!
A unique fiesta where everyone can try somewhat diverse is not a common regime. You might have attended a music concert or maybe a dance competition.
However, appearing on an occasion entirely dedicated to a drink is surely an unusual experience. It brings to the limelight the taste and a community of that particular taste.
The UK celebrates numerous moments to entertain the nation. The upcoming London Coffee Festival 2021 will also farewell the summer days. If you have questions regarding ticket reservations or venue details, you have opted for the right article of The UK Time.
What is the London Coffee Festival like?
It is an entertaining and coffee-oriented annual carnival. Thousands of people participate to appreciate the variety of coffee. The stalls are arranged of different flavors and brands of this beloved drink.
Moreover, the workshops assist in learning and growth perspective. For further entertainment, there is a live music show as well, along with London Coffee Festival COVID restrictions. The DJs play rhythms to excite the fete and vanish away any sort of boredom.
The audience can also adore coffee cocktails. They are perfect brandy blends, another flavor of the bitter beverage. Besides, the event is adorned with expert baristas to amuse your taste buds. The latter also conduct or contribute to different workshops.
This year, 2021, London Coffee Festival COVID restrictions will help the city to relish moments in a safe and healthy manner.
Where is the London Coffee Festival 2021?
The London Coffee Festival location is Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane.
The exact address is 91 Brick Ln, London E1 6QR, United Kingdom. You can easily find the contact details online for further assistance. It also conducts numerous other events.
Moreover, the history goes back to 1666, known then as one of the largest breweries in the world. However, in the 20th century, this entity saw a decline because of cheaper rivalry from imports and the rise of lager.
The UK saw the revival of Truman’s brand in 2010.
Brick Lane, a street in London, has its factors of amusements. It has the Great London Mosque nearby along with Christ Church Spitalfields. There is a huge Bangladeshi community living as well. Hence, the cultural influence has led to many curry houses.
The London Coffee Festival location has nearby transport facilities too. There are a couple of London Underground stations. One is Liverpool Street and the other one is Aldgate East. Shoreditch High Street station is the London Overground station.
According to Wikipedia’s Brick Lane, regarding London Coffee Festival review, was also the filming location of a famous BBC TV series called Luther. Thus, the linkage to the entertainment industry illustrates a perfect worth for celebrative moments.
You can reserve an apartment or hotel near this location as well. This booking is perfect for someone living far away or outside the London city.
A foreigner can also have a chance to get pleasure from this moment to determine more about English culture. Just book a hotel two to three days prior.
Moreover, you should start looking for desired hotels days before the occasion because of its crowd and demand.
When is the London Coffee Festival 2021?
The fiesta will start on the 23rd of September 2021 till the 26th of September 2021, according to Allexciting.com’s London Coffee Festival review.
The weather around the targeted days is predicted as pleasant. Weather.com also demonstrated the cloudiness along with slight rain. This will also portray a slight goodbye to the hot summer days.
The question, when is the London Coffee Festival? Once answered, you should also bring the weatherproof essentials. You will definitely spend considerable time in the open air, choose the attire accordingly.
When was the first London Coffee Festival?
The first London Coffee Festival was held in 2011. It was scheduled at the end of UK Coffee Week. There were almost 50 stalls of various notable coffee companies.
Is the London Coffee Festival a child-friendly event?
Yes, definitely. Even, there is a special ticket category called Teen Admission. A particular range of ages is charged. The details are mentioned in the next question.
Moreover, whether they taste something or not, this is a perfect occasion for the little ones to wander and observe. They can learn a lot and recreation like music as well as non-alcoholic drinks is the best way to spend quality time.
What are London Coffee Festival 2021 tickets’ prices?
London Coffee Festival 2021 tickets’ prices depend on their types. According to the official website, there are Industry & Press tickets, Standard Admission, VIP Admission, Weekend VIP, and Teen Admission.
- Industry & Press tickets have a charge of 25 pounds. They are available for professionals in coffee, press, and even hospitality. The admission for these ticket owners is not limited to one day. They can either enjoy a full day of celebrations or two days of admission. Moreover, multiple facilities include LCF tote bags and equipment. Hundreds of artisan coffee roasters and food brands are hard to ignore. In case, the individual purchases the VIP ticket of this category, she or he can enjoy certain additional services. For instance, they can access the VIP suite and one token of the coffee cocktail. There is also access to VIP Secret Garden.
- Second is the category of Standard Admission, having London Coffee Festival 2021 tickets’ prices of 16.50 pounds. Just like the first one, holders can relish artisan coffee roasters along with quality equipment. The individuals can also eat food variety without any limit. Even they can try infinite coffee. Furthermore, there is a facility for attending any workshop they desire. The services of LCF tote bag and track entry for reusable cup holders are also available in an urgent manner. You can even search for the London Coffee Festival discount code
- The expensive classification, VIP Admission, is also entertained. One can buy this ticket for 34 pounds. However, the facilities are amazingly varied. The owner can enjoy the VIP Secret Garden along with one coffee cocktail token. More than 200 artisan coffee roasters are at the instant service. Nothing can compete with the unrestrained permission of tasting food and trying a variety of coffees. The individuals can also attend the talks and enter educational workshops, arranged specifically for this occurrence. Besides, there is also interesting access to the VIP suite. The full-day permit to the occasion and all its features are the superb entertainment choice anyone can have.
- Weekend VIP tickets depict quite similar vibes to the above one. The cost is 72 pounds. However, the admission is extended to three days, including Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The permitted time varies for these three days. For Friday, one can attend from 16:00 to 20:00. The Saturday’s timing is 10:00 to 19:00. Sunday goes with the time 10:00 to 17:00. Weekend VIP holders can have the access to VIP suite as well. Just like the other, one can enter VIP Secret Garden to explore new horizons. In contrast, there are two tokens for the coffee cocktail. Additionally, the LCF tote bag is categorized as VIP with goodies. There is also indefinite permission to food and coffee tasting. One can attend their favorite talks in the Lab. Educational workshops are also a pathway to exceptional knowledge. Reduce the expense via London Coffee Festival discount code.
- Little ones can also cherish their time. From the teens of 13 to 17 years old, the charges are 5.50 pounds. However, kids younger than 12 years can enjoy free entry. They can also attend the celebrative moments for the entire day. There is also access to coffee roasters and food brands for the kids. They can try as much food they want during this time. For reusable cup holders, these ticket owners can enjoy fast track entry. Make sure to accompany an adult with a kid younger than 16 years old. Look online at the London Coffee Festival discount code for teen tickets.
According to the occasion’s official site, the charge of 1.25 pounds is applied at the time of checkout.
Can I refund my London Coffee Festival ticket?
No. once purchased, your ticket for the festivity is non-refundable. There is also a non-exchange policy.
Even you cannot alter the type of ticket after the purchase. Hence, make sure to choose the right sort at the first attempt. Furthermore, there is a possibility of the London Coffee Festival promo code online. You can surely save some bucks.
Is the London Coffee Festival 2021 secure?
Yes, definitely. The management will appoint security guards at every festival zone. In case of any issue or incidents, feel free to report to nearby or zone’s security guard.
The protection staff is highly expert and friendly. They will surely understand your problem and resolve it as soon as possible in a professional way.