Here, you can grab the opportunity to explore the topmost UK festivals in November 2023, The UK Time courtesy.
Also, you should check out an elaborated article on best UK festivals in October 2023.
Festivals in November 2023 UK List
Leeds International Film Festival is one of the biggest England festivities in November. Its founding year is 1987, and it has multiple awards under its belt, like the audience award for feature films and jury awards for short films. Moreover, there are also a few LIFF programme sections, such as Retrospective, Cinema Versa, Official Selection, Short Film City and Fenomenon.
Also, there is the Leeds Young Film Festival that greets and encourages younger people as well as their families. It takes place every Easter.
- Date: 2nd to 16th of November
- Venue: Leeds
- Tickets: LIFF tickets and passes have various categories like LIFF Lite Pass, LIFF Buzz Pass, LIFF Explorer Gold Pass and LIFF Explorer 10/20 Pass.
For the fans of Indian music, dance and arts, Indika Festival 2023 is an apt November festival in UK. Moreover, there is a lot more interesting to explore, like film, visual arts, participatory activities and talks. Some of the venues decided to date are the Music Room at Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, St George’s Hall and the Tung Auditorium.
- Date: 1st to 12th of November
- Venue: Liverpool
- Tickets: You should keep the official website of Milap for updates on tickets.
According to the Festival Flyer, this one of the prominent events in November 2023 will begin at 11 am and remain till 4 pm on Sunday. Viewers can enjoy the decorations and lights, reflecting the festive of Christmas. Moreover, they can learn about the past of Christmas in a Victorian cottage display.
The craft market is perfect if one is opting for shopping. Also, there is a museum and two play areas for children. Exhibitions like craft stalls can entice people of all ages.
- Date: 26th of November
- Venue: The Brickworks Museum
Winter Afro-Latin Festival 5th Edition
W.A.L.F. 5th Edition is a celebration with a collaboration of Bachata, Salsa, Kizomba and more. The organiser is Abes Cisse, and 3 dance floors of this one of the top events in November UK. The DJs will produce amazing music to make the audience groove all night. Also, the national and international teachers will participate to share their expertise with everyone.
Moreover, the venue is a hotel and gives stunning sights like a sea view, bar and terrace.
- Date: 24th to 27th November
- Venue: The Grand Atlantic Hotel
- Tickets: Types are Full Pass and Couple Full Pass (October booking)
Cornwall Film Festival 2023
For emerging as well as experienced filmmakers, Cornwall Film Festival 2023 exhibits a platform. It has been running for 22 years and also encompasses competitions. Moreover, the event organisers are Louise Fox (festival director), Jim Whittle (technical manager) and Richard Davis (short film coordinator).
- Date: The main event date is from the 12th to the 25th of November. Others include the 15th of January (opening date), the 1st of April (Earlybird deadline), the 30th of June (regular deadline), the 11th of September (late deadline) and the 16th of October (notification date).
- Venue: Falmouth, Cornwall
Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival
This is a massive fireworks display in the November festival in United Kingdom with music and celebrities in London. The ticket holders can also enjoy street food and the German beer festival. Moreover, you can expect laser shows, bonfires and ice skating.
- Date: 3rd and 4th of November
- Venue: London
- Tickets: Categories are Adult Fireworks Entry Tickets, Adult Fireworks Entry + German Bier Festival Tickets, Family Fireworks Entry Tickets and so on.
Mutations Festival 2023
Mutations Festival 2023 will depict more than 100 acts from around the world. The doors and curfew times are as follows:
Thursday – 3 pm doors / 10 pm finish
Friday – 2 pm doors / 11 pm finish
Friday Afterparty – 11 pm doors / 2 am finish
Saturday – 11:30 am doors / 11 pm finish
Saturday Afterparty – 11 pm doors / 2 am finish
Sunday – 12 pm doors / 10:30 pm finish
- Date: 1st to 5th of November
- Venue: Multi-venue – Brighton
- Tickets: Categories entail Weekend Tickets, Day Tickets, Opening Party Tickets and so on.
Hard Rock Hell 2023
On two stages, people will experience quality acts in this one of the exciting festivals in November 2023 in the United Kingdom. Its lineup has:
Hell’s Addiction, Adam and the Metal Hawks, Warbirds, Delusional Silence, Crowley, In Search of Sun, Circus Birds, The Karma Effect, Pretty Boy Floyd and so on.
- Date: 2nd to 5th of November
- Venue: Parkdean Resorts Vauxhall Holiday Park
- Tickets: Ticket Hotline: 0207 193 1164
London Jazz Festival 2023
Being one of the entertaining UK festivals in November 2023, it includes performances over a number of days. People can relish fresh discoveries as well as special collaborations. Some of the performers are:
Judi Jackson, China Moses, Mica Millar, Kroke, Scary Pockets, Bill Laurance & Michael League, Emeli Sande, Marcus Millar + Camilla George, Norah Jones, Joshua Idehen, Dina Ogon
- Date: 10th to 19th of November
- Venue: London
- Tickets: For information on London Jazz Festival 2023 tickets, you can individually check the performers’ links.
Salford Beer Festival 2023
Another in the league of festivals in November 2023 includes the Salford Beer Festival.
- Date: 16th to 18th of November
- Venue: Salford
- Tickets: According to Ticket Web, the price range is 22 pounds to 25 pounds.
Festivals in November 2023 UK: FAQs
What Are the Events and Festivals in November 2023 in the UK?
According to Historic UK, the following are the permanent dates for events and festivals in November 2023 in the UK.
|1st November||All Saints Day|
|2nd November, or 3rdNovember if the 2nd falls on a Sunday.||All Souls Day|
|5th November||Bonfire Festivals|
|5th November||Rolling the Tar Barrels
Ottery St.Mary, Devon
|5th November||Turning the Devil’s Boulder
What Festival Is in November in London?
As per London Tickets, the two names are prominent.
- Bonfire Night
- Venue: Throughout London
- Dates: 5 November
- Remembrance Day
- Venue: Across London
- Date: Mid-November
What Shows Are on in London in November 2023?
As per Tourist England, you can view the list below.
- The Lion King
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Wicked The Musical
- Crazy for You
- Mamma Mia! The Musical
- The Book of Mormon
- TINA: The Tina Turner Musical
What Are the Biggest UK Festivals?
Last Minute Musicians has demonstrated the following list of the largest festivals in the UK, according to data collected from 2022’s attendance.
|9||Radio 1 Big Weekend||80,000|
|10||Secret Garden Party||80,000|
|15||Green Man Festival||60,000|
|17||Isle of Wight Festival||50,000|
|22||Slam Dunk Festival||23,000|
|24||End of the Road Festival||20,000|
|25||Whitby Gothic Weekend||8,000|
Amongst the top UK festivals in November 2023, our team has listed 10 names, with date range, venues and information on tickets. Most of these festivities entail music, dance and live performances. Beer fiestas also contribute to the best celebrative approaches in the United Kingdom.
Moreover, some of these names are London Jazz Festival 2023, Hard Rock Hell 2023, Cornwall Film Festival 2023 and Indika.
See more articles: