What Is High Risk Merchant Account at HighRiskPay.com?
The High Risk Pay provides merchant account and payment processing solutions. Its location is in the United States of America, and as of 4th of November, 2023, it has more than 22 thousand approved applications. Moreover, it has long-term relationships with financial institutions like banks.
From its official website, we, The UK Time, have accumulated some information on the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com. Therefore, please explore the content below.
Account of High-Risk Merchant HighRiskPay.com Benefits
- 99% Approval Rate!
- No Application Fee
- No Setup Fee
- No Contract
- Bad Credit OK
- Fast 24 Hour Approval
- Chargeback Prevention
- Next Day Funding
High Risk Merchant Account HighRiskPay.com Rates & Fees Structure
It admits all key credit cards.
|As Low As||Transaction Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Retail Good Credit (Card Swipe)||1.79%||$0.25||$9.95|
|Mail / Phone Order
|Retail Bad Credit (Card Swipe)||2.49%||$0.25||$9.95|
|Mail / Phone Order
High Risk Merchant Account at HighRiskPay.com Customer Services Contact
- Address: 27702 Crown Valley Pkwy Suite D4-120, Ladera Ranch, California 92694, USA
- Phone number: (800) 956-1277
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
High Risk Merchant Account at HighRiskPay.com Opening Hours
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Industries HighRiskPay.com Supports
- Adult Merchant Account
- Bad Credit Merchant Account
- CBD Merchant Account
- Debt Collection Merchant Account
- Continuity Subscription Merchant Account
- Credit Repair Merchant Account
- Dating App Merchant Account
- E-commerce Merchant Account
- Firearm Merchant Account
- High Volume Merchant Account
- MLM Merchant Account
- Online Pharmacy Merchant Account
- Startups Merchant Account
- Tickets brokers Merchant Account
- Travel Merchant Account
- Tech Support Merchant Account
- Dropshipping Merchant Account
- Nonprofits Merchant Account
- Sportsbook Merchant Account
- Nutraceutical Merchant Account
What Is a High-Risk Merchant Account?
Your business account is a high-risk merchant account if it is at greater risk for returns, frauds or chargebacks.
What Types of Business Does HighRiskPay.com Accept?
It accepts businesses that are mail/telephone order, retail, high risk and so on.
How Much Does a High-Risk Merchant Charge?
The monthly charges are around 10 US dollars to 50 US dollars. The processing rate for high-risk business owners typically ranges from 0.5% to 1% per transaction. Also, you can consult the customer services department or the content of our article for the fee details of an high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com.
Does HighRiskPay.com Approve Accounts with Bad Credit History?
Do I Need a High-Risk Merchant Account?
Yes, you do, particularly when your business accepts card payments or is at risk of fraud.
How Long Does It Take to Get Approved at HighRiskPay.com?
It will take around 24 to 48 hours.
What Is a High-Risk Transaction?
As per the information stated above, such transactions are associated with credit card payments that are at risk of chargeback, money laundering and so on.
What Are the Disadvantages of a High-Risk Merchant Account?
Its approval process can sometimes prove hectic because of the requirement of verification and additional documents. Moreover, supplementary fees might be involved, including fraud prevention fees and chargeback fees.
How Do Merchant Services Make Money?
It is based on these providers’ setup fees and bank association fees.
How Do You Identify a High-Risk Customer?
According to Veriff, high-risk customer types are:
- Customers with links to high-risk countries
- Customers with links to high-risk business sectors
- Customers with complex ownership structures
- Customers with unusual account activity
- Politically exposed people (PEPs)
- Customers with dubious reputations
- Non-residential customers
Is a Merchant Account a Bank Account?
What Is Merchant Account ID?
It helps in the smooth processing of your business’ debit & credit card transactions. Basically, it is a unique code, which is also called MID or merchant number.
What Is a High Risk Business?
If a business lies in a high-risk industry or it depicts financial risks with failures, it is recognised as a high-risk business.
What Is High Risk Merchant Account High-RiskPay.com?
As per our investigation, the ‘High-RiskPay.com’ website is not working and there must be a mistaken spelling of the aforementioned domain name. Therefore, we cannot elaborate on the factors of high risk merchant account High-RiskPay.com.
High Risk Pay is an American association dealing with the high-risk merchant accounts solutions. With perks like zero application fee and fast approval, it has won the hearts of plenty in the past 25 years.
Besides, we will find essential FAQs on high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com, such as merchant account ID, high-risk business, approval time and business types for acceptance.
Previous article: Everything About Record of the Mightiest Lord Chapter 1 Manga