T20 World Cup 2022: Zimbabwe vs. Ireland Featured: Zimbabwe, led by Craig Ervine, will play Ireland, led by Andrew Balbirnie, in the fourth match of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 on October 17. For complete guidance stay connected with The UK Time.
Ireland and Zimbabwe faced off in Bellerive Oval, Hobart, Australia, on October 17, 2022, for the fourth match of the first round of the ICC World Twenty20 International event. Zimbabwe beat Ireland by 31 runs in the fourth match of the T20 World Cup, largely thanks to Sikandar Raza’s record-breaking 82 from 48 balls before the Bowlers attacked.
- The Zimbabwean team made 174 runs in 20 overs, with Sikandar Raza hitting an unbeaten 82 off 48 balls.
- Wesley Madhevere scored 22 runs off 14 balls, including four fours; Luke Jongwe scored 20 runs undefeated off 10 balls, including three fours; and Milton Shumba scored 16 runs.
- With 3 wickets and 24 runs allowed in 4 overs, Josh little was the top bowler for Ireland. Simi Singh and Mark Adair each finished with 2 scalps.
- The score for Ireland was 143-9 after 20 overs, and Curtis Campher was the top scorer with 27 runs off 22 balls, including one boundary.
- George Dockrell got 24 runs off of 20 balls, which included 3 fours. Gareth Delany got 24 runs off of 20 balls, which included 1 six and 2 fours.
- Barry McCarthy got 22 runs out of 16 balls, including 2 sixes and 4 fours.
- Blessings Muzarabani, Zimbabwe’s best bowler, got three wickets for 23 runs in four overs. Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara, Sean Williams, and Sikandar Raza each got two wickets.